Our company is on the market since 1994. We handle inter alia international funeral services – we operate across the world.
In 2001 we became an ordinary member of the European Federation of Funeral Services, and recently we have become a member of the FIAT-IFTA organization.
In tragic circumstances everybody expects support and professional assistance. While we understand the customers needs we always take care to provide top quality services.
We have won recognition both in Poland and elsewhere owing to our individual and reliable approach to each repatriation we were assigned to handle.
We were chosen from many funeral companies to bring to Poland f.ex. :
- victims of cable railway knocked off by an American military airplane in the Alps
- a female trekking expedition participant from Nepal
- an American worker of a biggest passenger ship-owner from the Samoa
- a PAN Institute professor from a very difficult location of the Yellowstone park
- a manager of National Archives from France
- victims of accidents, who died during repairs of tankers in Yemen and Norway
- American soldier being killed in Iraq to Bialystok
To send bodies abroad :
- to Canada a dead body of a soldier, who died during maneuvers on the Baltic Sea
- from Moscow to France a dead body of a world famous philosopher
- from Vien to Russia a delegate for a conference of one of the ONZ agency
- to Israel the remains of many exhumed under surveillance of Jewish Religion Community
- to India Christian Archbishop of New Delhi
Within many years we have chosen partners on every continent. Our correspondents provide the highest level of services. All the time we establish relations with funeral companies from the most exotic countries, to which Poles come.